Previous events List:
- May 26-28, 2023 Bernardston, Massachusetts 47th Annual Gas Engine Show, Giant Flea Market & Tag Sale at Pratt Field. For more information, visit: www.UnitedChurchofBernardston.org.
- May 27 Seekonk Parade- Rain or shine. Meet at Seekonk High School by 9am sharp 261 Arcade Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771 to unload. Trucks\trailers then go to 50 Water Lane behind the water dept and carpool back to the HS. Note: There will be free hot dogs and hamburgers for participants of the parade at the American Legion Hall 351 Fall River Ave in Seekonk after the parade!
- May 27 Raynham Memorial Day Parade 9am assemble, parade at 10. The parking will be at the Laliberte School on Pleasant St. in the right side parking lot. When unloaded cross the street with your tractor on to Darrington St. take to the end, turn right onto Titticut St. take to end. Instead of the road into the Raynham Middle School, take the road to the right to the outer parking lot for staging. Any questions contact Steve Dors 774-766-8542.
- May 29th Rehoboth Memorial Day Parade – 9 am meet up at the old Anawan School -53 Bay State Road, Rehoboth, MA. Contact Bev or Jerry Baker 508-222-7109, 508-269-8304, rain or shine! The parade steps off around 10:15 am.
- May 29th Plympton Memorial Day Parade. 11am parade start https://www.town.plympton.ma.us/veterans/pages/memorial-day
- *May 21st Sunday 9am -Plow, Harrow and Show Day, The plow day is on! 9 am start!!! Holly Hill Farm, 1465 Crandall Rd. Rt. 81, Tiverton RI 02878. Come by and plow, harrow, or just bring a tractor to show. Lunch will be provided, but feel free to bring a snack\dessert\drinks etc. Contact Steve Dors 774-766-8542 If you plan on attending.
- *5/17/23 NEATTA members meeting at 7:00 pm at the Freetown Historical Society 1 Slab Bridge Road Freetown . Directors meeting at 6pm
- May 13th Plow Day at Sauchuk Farm 9am start 200 Center Street Plympton, MA 02367. Pot luck lunch bring what you can. Contact Steve Dors 774-766-8542 If you plan on attending. ***Note: you must be a NEATTA member to be covered under insurance for this event and to plow. https://www.sauchukfarm.com/
- May 6 & 7 Zagray Farm Spring Show. 544 Amston Rd, Colchester, CT 06415. . http://www.zagrayfarmmuseum.org/Meetings_Shows/Spring_Show/Spring_Show.html
- *April 22nd Saturday 9:00 am Spring Plow Day at Gopal Farm Sandwich, Ma. This is being organized by NEATTA member Cody Johnson. Potluck lunch (bring what you can) There are 20 acres that are hoping to be plowed. ***Note: you must be a NEATTA member to be covered under insurance for this event and to plow. https://www.facebook.com/events/7123018574393475. .
- April 8 2023. noon-4pm. Touch a Truck Bristol Plymouth Regional Technical high school. Note: This is NOT a NEATTA sanctioned event and the club's EDGETA insurance does NOT cover static Touch a truck type events. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=733910888083412&
- ...March 11th 2023. 1:30 pm NEATTA Members Meeting at the Acushnet Grange 1121 Main St, Acushnet, MA 02743. **Membership renewals are due at or after this meeting.
- March 19th Hebron Maple Festival Tractor Parade
- March 25th 2023 Spaghetti Supper for Members' and Family 3:30pm till close South Foxboro Community Club 382 South St, Foxborough, MA 02035 There will be various items\baskets being raffled during the supper. There will also be a pedal tractor available for $200 only to members. All interested names will be placed in a hat and a name drawn. This will be cash and carry that night. Additional info in the Events section above.
- *March 25th 2023 Spaghetti Supper for Members' and Family 3:30pm till close South Foxboro Community Club 382 South St, Foxborough, MA 02035 There will be various items\baskets being raffled during the supper. There will also be a pedal tractor available for $200 only to members. All interested names will be placed in a hat and a name drawn. This will be cash and carry that night. Additional info in the Events section above.
- November 13 NEATTA Members’ Meeting- 1:30 pm, Freetown Historical Society, 1 Slab Bridge Road, Assonet, MA. This is an important meeting! We will be voting on dues for next year, planning our 2023 Show and other important business.
- October 29. 9:30 Plow Day at Gopal Farm. 40 Country Farm Rd, Forestdale, MA 02644. We will be plowing 20 acres. Event will include coffee and donuts, and lunch will be provided. Parking on site. Contact Cody Johnson for more info 774-313-8779
- October 30 Chartley Halloween Parade- Parade starts at Noon. Drop off your tractor at the Oasis parking lot by 10:00, then drive your truck & trailer to the Norton High School back lot (same as in previous years) You will be shuttled back to Oasis lot for the start of the parade. Reminder – no throwing candy!
- November 6th – Dighton Lions Arts Festival, Araujo’s Farm, 1522 Williams Street, Dighton, MA. This is our last show of the year. We will be drawing the winning Pedal Tractor raffle tickets!.
- October 15th & 16th – Waters Farm Fall Festival, 53 Waters Rd Sutton, MA Antique Engine, Tractor & Doodlebug show and more! 9 am to 4 pm. Contact Ken Ethier for more info, 508-832-6678 Tractor pull is on the 15th, car show on the 16th.
- October 22 9 am -Plow, Harrow and Show Day, Holly Hill Farm, 1465 Crandall Rd. Rt. 81, Tiverton RI 02878. Come by and plow, harrow, or just bring a tractor to show. Lunch will be provided so call or email Steve Dors so he can get an accurate head count 774-766-8542 or email@example.com
- October 23 Big Apple Truck and Tractor Show benefiting Make A Wish Foundation. The Big Apple Orchard 207 Arnold St, Wrentham, MA 02093 Note: there will be a $10 per tractor/small truck donation going to the Make a Wish Foundation. The club will have a sale table set up. . Arrival 6am-9:30 event is 10-3 Contact Bob Walter for more info 781-784-0444
- October 1st & 2nd – Zagray Farm Museum, Fall Show and Swap meet, Zagray Farm, Route 85, Colchester, CT
- October 9th – Silverbrook Farm Tractor Day, 934 Main Street, Acushnet, MA, 10 am – 4 pm. Set up by 9 am. Contact JJ Pereira 617-435-6557 if you have any questions.
- *cancelled* October 9th East Charlotte VT Tractor Parade The 22nd annual parade has been cancelled for this year and next year will be part of a larger festivities including the local town. East Charlotte has been *cancelled* for this year.
- September 25th – Daniels Farm, truck & car show and tractor ride, 10 am to 3 pm 286 Mendon Street, Blackstone, MA 01504
- September 17th – Cranberry Flywheelers Fall Show, 9-2pm Plymouth Airport, Plymouth, MA
- September 17th & 18th – Greenfield Harness & Drawbar Show, Oak Park, Greenfield, NH
- September 18th, - Northeast Massey Collectors Tractor Ride, starts at Nichols Garage in Dunbarton, NH, 6 mile ride with a stop at IIlsley’s Ice Cream Stand in Weare, NH. All colors are welcome. Set up 11:30 am. Start time is 1 pm, Contact Bill Nichols 603-774-1188
- September 24th – (rain date Sept. 25th) Harvest Festival, Franklin-Metcalf Farm, 142 Abbott Run Valley Road, Cumberland, RI 02864 Call Bev or Jerry for more info. 508-222-7109 Have your stuff in place by 8:30 am. Event runs from 9 am – 4 pm.
- September 9th-11th - Dublin Gas Engine Show, Cricket Hill Farm, Route 101, Dublin, NH
- September 11th Freetown Historical Society Open House 1 Slab Bridge Rd. Assonet Ma 9:00 AM to 3:00 pm. Setup before 8:00 AM Contact person is Bill Copeland Ph # 617-721-9294
- August 27th & 28th – Old Farm Days at Musterfield Farm, Route 114 Sutton, NH. Contact Steve Dors 774-766-8542 for info.
- August 28th - Marshfield Fair! Route 3A, Marshfield, MA. Enter at Gate S just past the main gate, follow to the infield for parking. Set up in front of the Grandstand by 11 AM. The Fair will be making a nice donation to the Club, so we need a good turnout!! Contact Steve Dors for more info 774766-8542 We are listed on their program again this year.
- August 13th – Power of the Red, IHC Chapter 18 show, Cricket Hill Farm, 1716 Main St, Route 101, Dublin, NH 03444
- August 13th & 14th – Straw Hollow Engine Show, Paul X Tivnan Dr. off of Rt. 70 Boylston, MA
- August 7 – Billings Farm, Woodstock, VT tractor show, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Preregistration required by July 18. Go to www.Billingsfarm.org or call 802- 457-5330
- July 29th & 30th – Eliot Antique Tractor & Engine Show, Raitt Farm, 2077 State Road, Eliot, ME 03903 (note: no show on Sunday this year)
- July 13th – 17th - Westport Fair Contact Tony Oliveira for more information 508-636-2496
- July 16th & 17th - Zagray Summer Show, Zagray Farm, Colchester, CT
- July 4th- North Middleboro Parade. Meet at 9am 38 Plymouth St Parade kicks off at 10am. Alternate option: Parking and before and after meetup\lunch\hangout time at Steve Dors house on Plymouth st if interested. (please let Steve know if this is your plan)
- Other July 4th parades are in:
- August 10th& 11th IHC Collectors Club, Chapter 18 Power of the Red, Cricket Hill Farm, 1716 Main St, Route 101, Dublin, NH 03044. Gates open at 7 am (no other times listed)
- August 24 & 25 – Muster Field Farm, Farm Days, 10 am- 4 pm each day, Harvey Road, North Sutton, NH 03260 Check out their website www.musterfieldfarm.com
- August 25th Marshfield Fair – last day of the Fair, Sunday, the 25th . Have your tractor in place by 11 AM in front of the grandstands as usual. NEATTA is encouraging members to attend this event with your tractor since the Fair will give us a donation for a good showing.
- September 8th Sunday, Acushnet Apple Peach Festival Parade and Tractor Show, at 9am we will be staging near Pope Park off Main Street, near 247 Main Street, the parade steps off from there at 10am, and ends at the Meeting House, 1341 Main Street, Acushnet where our tractors will be on display. For more information call member Norma York,
- September 14 & 15, Soule Farm Harvest Fair, 46 Soule Street, Middleborough, MA 02346, The Farm is open from 9 am – 5 pm. Check out their website www.soulehomestead.com Contact club member Paul Moroni 508-331-3958 or Soule Farm 508-947-6744
- September 22nd Angels in America, Touch a Truck Event, at Bridgewater State University, Spring Street Lot, Bridgewater, MA 02324 10am – 2pm. Contact club member
- September 28th Franklin Farm Harvest Festival (rain date Sept. 29th) 10am – 4 pm, 142 Abbott Run Valley Road, Cumberland, RI 02864 www.franklinfarmri.org
- September 29th Daniels Farm Antique Tractor Show & Tractor ride, 11am – 3 pm, 286 Mendon Street, Blackstone, MA 01504 or email them danielsfarmstead@DanielsFarmstead.org
- October 13th East Charlotte Tractor Parade, Parade starts at 1pm, the festivities begin at 11 am and go until 5 pm. The event is in East Charlotte, VT, 05445.